This Curry Roasted Cauliflower is an awesome gluten-free and vegan side dish to add to your weekly dinner routine. It’s ready in just 30 minutes and the curry adds that flavorful boost that makes you want to eat all your vegetables!
- 1 head of cauliflower, about 2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove outer leaves from the cauliflower. Cut it in half and cut out and discard the core. Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Toss the cauliflower in a large bowl with the olive oil to coat. Sprinkle on curry powder and salt and toss to coat. Spread out in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet and transfer to the oven.
- Roast the cauliflower until the bottom is beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Turn over and continue roasting until tender, 5 to 7 minutes more. Return to the bowl and toss with lemon juice and cilantro.
0 g Added Sugars, 0 mg Cholesterol
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 627 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: healthy,side dish,glutenfree,whole 30