Creamy yogurt dressing with cumin seed and garlic. A delicious dressing for kale, with lamb or to go on taco salad.
- ½ cup full fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, finely grated with a rasp-style grater tip*
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, tip*
- ½ teaspoon salt
- pinch sugar, optional
- Whisk yogurt, vinegar and oil in a medium bowl. Add garlic, cumin seed, salt and sugar (if using) and whisk to combine.
0 g Cholesterol, 0 g Added Sugars
Tip * If you do not have a rasp style grater, mince the garlic, then mash with the side of your knife with the salt to form a paste.
tip* take an extra three minutes to toast your cumin seeds for even more flavor. Heat seeds in a small heavy skillet over medium heat,swirling the pan often, until fragrant and starting to darken, 1 1/2 to 3 minutes. It is okay to add to the dressing hot!
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 0.8 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fat: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g