I’m Lindsay Cotter. A Food blogger and recipe developer over at Cotter Crunch and these are my coconut apricot fig bites that are vegan and paleo friendly!
- ½ cup ground pecan halves
- 6 oz dried apricots
- 7 oz dried figs (turkish or California, stems cut off)·
- 1/ 4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (extra for coating)
- dash of sea salt
- First, make sure your fig stems are cut off and place figs, apricots, and pecans in food processor.
- Blend but be sure not to make into a paste. You want it finely chopped.
- Transfer into a large bowl and add a pinch of salt and your coconut.
- Mix well and then roll into balls/bites. Place on cookie sheet. Roll each bite in the extra coconut before storing.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then transfer to plastic bag or container for storage.
- These No bake Fuel Bites will keep in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 19 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 0 g