This crunchy and fresh chopped salad is packed with chunks of tender chicken, fresh cherry tomatoes, sweet peas, crumbled bacon and cheese. The creamy ranch dressing ties it all together for a hearty and comforting entrée salad.
- 6 cups chopped iceberg lettuce (about 1 small head)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (10 oz)
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered (about 1 dry pint)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Greek yogurt ranch dressing or more to taste
- Combine lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, peas, cheddar and bacon in a large salad bowl.
- Add on the dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Ingredient: If you don’t have iceberg lettuce, use another type of lettuce such as Romaine or green leaf lettuce. You can also use mixed spring greens, or for a crunchy twist, try chopped cabbage.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Active Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: n/a
- Category: Salad
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 1/2 cups
- Calories: 380 calories
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Fat: 16 grams
- Saturated Fat: 6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 10 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Protein: 30 grams
Keywords: Chopped Salad with Chicken, Chicken Chopped Salad, chopped chicken salad,chicken breast salad recipe healthy,chicken breast recipes salad,chicken breast salad recipes