This simple chive oil salad dressing is a bright green, paleo and gluten-free vinaigrette that livens up spring greens and vegetables. Try it over micro greens and mizuna with toasted nuts and goats milk feta. Or drizzle a little over grilled asparagus! Yum!
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Puree oil and chives in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a medium bowl until all of the solids are extracted. Discard solids. Whisk honey and Dijon into the oil. Whisk in vinegar. Whisk in salt and pepper. Use immediately or store in a jar up to 1 week. Bring to room temperature if solidified.
- Serving Size: 4 teaspoons