This Salad Nicoise Dressing is loaded with bright flavors. It has capers, white wine vinegar and garlic. Plus the parsley makes it bright green!
- ½ cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- Puree parsley, oil, vinegar, garlic, Dijon, honey, salt and pepper in a mini prep or blender until the parsley is finely chopped. Stir in capers. Refrigerate up to three days.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 156
- Fat: 18 grams
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g