With just 3 ingredients this Cajun Flank Steak needs to be on your summer grilling menu! The incredible flavor from this super simple recipe will blow your mind! AND it’s gluten free, low carb and paleo!
- 1 small grass-fed beef flank steak, 1.5 to 2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Pat flank steak dry with paper towels. Sprinkle salt over both sides of the steak. Lay steak on a baking sheet and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Remove the steak from the refrigerator, pat dry with clean paper towels, and sprinkle both sides with the Cajun seasoning. Oil grill rack (see how here). Grill steak about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, 6 to 7 minutes per side for medium and 8 minutes per side for medium-well. Remove the steak to a platter to rest for 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- Serving Size: 4 ounces