Overnight oats are a great make-ahead breakfast packed with protein that will fuel you all morning. Whether you make these overnight oats when blueberries are in season or you make this recipe with frozen berries, it is a delicious meal prep breakfast the whole family enjoys.
- 1 cup blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened plant based or dairy, fat-free if desired
- ½ cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp each chia seeds and ground flax seeds
- Mash blueberries with a fork or potato masher in a small bowl. Stir together with honey. Divide among two pint sized jars.
- Stir the oats, milk and yogurt in the bowl. Add in seeds and stir again.
- Spoon oat mixture into the jars over the blueberries. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours (or up to 4 days.)
- Stir before serving and garnish with whole berries if desired.
Make Ahead: Overnight oats can be refrigerated for up to 4 days. You can double or triple the recipe for a larger batch. We recommend using small jars for an easy single serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Active Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Breakfast and Brunch
- Method: Refrigerate
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 378
- Sugar: 29 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 59 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 15 g
Keywords: Blueberry Overnight Oats Recipe, Overnight Oatmeal, Overnight Oats Recipes