This warm and cheesy baked Jalapeño Artichoke Dip is the perfect crowd-pleasing appetizer to share with your family and friends during the holiday season. This hot dip is also great for a family gathering or snacking on game day.
- 8 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces frozen artichokes, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1/3 to ½ cup chopped canned or jarred, drained pickled jalapenos
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella or Colby Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart oval baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium-high heat until completely smooth and lump free. Add in Greek yogurt, lemon juice and salt and beat on medium speed until combined.
- Squeeze any excess moisture from the artichokes and add them to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add in jalapenos, Parmesan and Mozzarella or Jack and beat on low until just combined.
- Spread the artichoke filling into the prepared baking dish and bake, uncovered, until bubbling hot and lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
Assemble this dip in the baking dish and then refrigerate up to one day ahead. Bake as directed until steaming hot.
As this dip cools, it becomes less gooey and spreadable. It can easily be popped back in the oven to warm through again. You can also reheat refrigerated leftovers in the microwave, one serving at a time on a plate or microwave-safe bowl for 45 seconds.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g
Keywords: jalapeno artichoke dip, artichoke jalapeno dip, healthy baked artichoke dip, healthy hot dip recipe