I know a lot of you are planning out your holiday baking today, and so I wanted to be sure to share this collection of 14 healthy seasonal holiday sweets with you just in time for that.
Here are fourteen recipes from Healthy Seasonal Recipes for sweets for the whole holiday season. Some are overtly holiday related, like the Peppermint Patty Cheesecake, and some are just healthy wintery desserts, like the Pineapple Coconut Sorbet. I also added in a few casual ideas, for any potlucks you may be attending, six gluten-free options and of course a few ideas for your cookie collection.
1. Mini Fruitcakes | whole grain, no day-glow cherries, and tiny enough to be a part of your cookie collection.
2. Peppermint Patty Cheesecake | made with a healthy secret ingredient and tastes just like a giant peppermint patty.
3. Flourless Dark Chocolate Torte | So fudgy it sticks to the roof of your mouth, Gluten-Free.
4. My famous Apricot Studded Chocolate Topped Outrageous Macaroons | These show stopping macaroons are the subject of local legend, Gluten Free.
5. Pineapple Coconut Sorbet | Vegan, gluten free and it’ll whisk you away to a tropical island for a few moments.
6. Clementine Rum Balls | Another idea for your cookie collection, vegan, no-bake and boozy as heck.
7. Pecan Dried Cherry Tart with Maple | Easy whole-grain nut crust, zero corn syrup and sweetened with maple syrup.
8. Apple Pie Ice Cream | Creamy vanilla flecked ice cream swirled with apple pie filling with brown sugar and cinnamon. Gluten free.
9. Cranberry Clementine Coconut Bars | Sweet and tart with a hit of coconut, one of my all time most popular recipes.
10. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Sheet Cake | With a sweet coffee glaze and walnuts on top. Best part is it serves a crowd.
11. Cherry Almond Chocolate Bark | I love adding this into my cookie collection. Plus this post includes all you ever wanted to know about how to temper chocolate. Gluten Free.
11. Pumpkin Pie Brownies | A layer of brownie, a layer of creamy pumpkin pie, then they do a swirly dance in the oven for a new mash-up classic.
12. Trail Mix Brownies | Super moist and chocolatey with Greek yogurt and trail mix on top.
13. Old-Fashioned Hermit Cookies | These are so easy and you probably have all the ingredients. Whole-grain and can be made vegan too.
keep yourself in the loop
Sign up for the Healthy Seasonal Recipes Newsletter and you'll receive the BEST Easy Vegetable Side Dish Cookbook for FREE. And, rest assured, we son't spam or share you info. Promise.